- You compete in an OGC challenge using your own copy of Links 2001/2003. Our special OGC client software interfaces directly with Links. It guarantees fair play and your chance at fabulous cash prizes.
- Just register on our web site and then download the OGC Client software.
- You can register each week for a new challenge, and you have from 12:01 a.m. EST Monday until 12:00 a.m. EST Sunday to complete 2 rounds (36 holes, 1 Try per Round) on the challenge's designated course (Your 2nd round must be submitted by 12:00 a.m.EST Sunday night). Within the OGC Client software, your score will be posted to the Leader Board, where you can check on the rankings, or you can wait to see if you are contacted in case of 1st Place ties for that challenge. the play-offs will be held the following week (18 holes with hole-by-hole elimination). Check the Leader Board for the announcements of each week's winners and your shot at the challenge's Cash Prizes!
How to enter a Challenge:
- Once you login: Click on the "ClubHouse" button on the side menu bar.
- Click on "Challenges", then choose and click on the Challenge you would like to enter and play
- Click on the "Register Me" button, you will now be registered in that challenge. Here you will also view the Course Conditions for the Challenge.
- Go to Programs and launch the OGC Client, enter your username and password The OGC Client will now display the Challenges you are registered in.
- Click on that specific challenge and click on the "Start Game" button, the game will launch automatically. After your round is complete, your name and score will be posted on the leader board for the challenge you have entered.
- You can view the leader board, by returning to the website, click on the side bar ClubHouse, click on Tournaments, then click on the challenge or challenges you have entered to display the leader board.
IMPORTANT: In the OGC client, only 4 (four) challenges will be displayed at one time. To view additional challenges that you have registered for, you must complete one of the challenges 2 rounds (36 holes) that is registered to play in the OGC client. When the challenge is complete, it will remove that challenge from the OGC client and a new registered challenge will appear in its place.
*There must be a minimum of 25 players to make an OGC Challenge valid for cash prizes. (If a challenge does not meet the 25 registered player (at least 1 round played) requirement, the credits will be submitted back to your OGC Credit Account).